Offices Distributing the Stamp
With view that the facility of payment of stamp duty is made easily available to the public therefore different arrangements are in force.
- In the Gujarat State every District Treasury Office and in the Taluka Sub-Treasury Office and the licensed stamp vendors supply the stamps required in sufficient quantity. Moreover, in Ahmedabad the following stamp vending counters are active for availability of the stamp.
Superintendent of Stamps office
- Superintendent of Stamps Office, M.S. Building, Laldarwaja, Ahmedabad.
- For stamp vending there are two counters, where, Special Adhesive Stamps are sold. Revenue Stamps, Share Transfer Stamps, Insurance Stamps, Foreign Bill Stamps and Brokers Note Stamps are sold.
High Court Compound
- Here the court fees stamp paper, court fees label and notarial stamps are sold.
Moreover, with a view that the general public should not suffer any inconvenience in payment of stamp duty and the stamps are available easily therefore
- At the Taluka level in the Sub-Registrar offices total 322 E-stamping counters are opened.
- Nationalized banks and Co-operative Banks included total 329 franking machines license for supplying the stamps are issued.
- In the State the facility for selling the stamp papers through the post offices are made available. In the State there are about total 350 post offices where this facility is made available.